Category List

Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Great use of my pennant dies. What would be great would be to make a Thanksgiving banner, then make a way to hang extra die cut leaves people could write what they are thankful for. Ooo, another kit I could put in my eBay store. stores.ebay.com/...

burlap banner with hearts.
burlap banner with hearts.
Click here to download
Great use of my pennant dies. What would be great would be to make a Thanksgiving banner, then make a way to hang extra die cut leaves people could write what they are thankful for. Ooo, another kit I could put in my eBay store. stores.ebay.com/...
Great use of my pennant dies.  What would be great would be to make a Thanksgiving banner, then make a way to hang extra die cut leaves people could write what they are thankful for.  Ooo, another kit I could put in my eBay store.  stores.ebay.com/...
Click here to download
Dyed paper doilie bunting.
Dyed paper doilie bunting.
Click here to download

No comments:

Post a Comment